Thursday, January 15, 2009

WE ARE DEF. NOT IN ARIZONA ANYMORE!!

I am sooo excited! I was like a 5 yr. old on Christmas morning!
We woke up this morning to huge snowflakes falling

out side our windows and it was such a pretty sight to see!
Our 1st snow of the winter here in Arkansas, and Cole's 1st real snow in his life, and my 1st experience living in snow!
It doesn't snow often here so it was fun to experience it only
being here less than 2 weeks!
But man! Oh man! -is it ever cold!
Try about 10 degrees!





I couldn't help my self! I went on a photo spree to see what I could find
since I love photography. So here are my findings from a complete
rookie with a simple camera of our new surroundings right
here in our own backyard (so to speak). Until that day comes when
we get one of those great photography cameras, my trusty 'lil camera
will do for now. I had so much fun driving around our area only about 4 miles out while Cole was chillaxin in the back watching Baby Einstein.





Here in Arkansas the weather changes so fast! With cold fronts
in and out from one day to the next. Yesterday it was 35 deg. and today
only 10 deg. And some days its still up to 50 deg.
No, we're def. not in AZ., but We're certainly loving how
beautiful it is here, even in the dead of winter.

3 comments:

HILLARY said...

Snow! Wow, that's awesome! Hope you have some warm clothes, stay warm out there!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

wow! looks soooo cool. I showed my girls, now they keep asking me to take them to see you. And after Tatum saw the pic of cole, she keeps saying "coco"! miss you guys. And Yesss a nice cool camera should be your birthday wish this year!

Tyra said...

Um that look like so much fun!!! How exciting to be starting fresh in a new place...I love your house, I hope that we are able to get out that way sometime, you will have to keep me updated on everything. Hope the drive wasnt to unbareable.