Friday, January 9, 2009

My Going Away Party . . .


Let me just start off by saying that yes, I know, I've got a ton of things to update on since we are now here in NW Arkansas as of January 5th.

But the weekend before I left, my mom & older
sister Bre put together a little

"girls night party" for me. And it was a blast!
It was so much fun getting

to see all my girlfriends, my mom, some of their moms,
my cousin, aunt, sister-in-law, and sisters all in

one place.
We enjoyed great food, laughs, taking pictures,
looking at old dance pictures,
and playing a funny animal noise game.


So here's our "photo shoot" . . .



The whole gang!



Me & my Sista's!
Oldest to youngest from right to left:
Breanna, Karis, Breck, & Kelsey


One of my best friends Julie. We've known ea.other
our whole lives - we share the exact same B-day only
1 year apart, same middle name (Ann), our moms have
been best Bud's before we were even born, and up until
last week, we lived only 2 & 1/2 mi. away from ea. other
for the past couple of years.
I'm gonna miss ya girlie!


Here's another great friend of mine, Heather!
We've known ea. other since elementary school but
became really good friends in high school.
We always had fun together, I'm just sad to say that
we didn't see ea. other near as often as we should have
the last few years.Getting married sure changes things.
But you get to take part of the blame Heather, since you
made me go to singles ward w/ you and that's were I
met my hubbie! J/k! I love ya girl!


Here's my closest cousin Tyra. She lived just
a couple of miles up the road from us too.
We've become greater friends as we've gotten older,
got married w/ in 2 mo. of ea. other and have lil
boys only 6 mo. apart. We'd get the boys together
sometimes and she'd color my hair as we enjoyed
talking about life.


And here's the old dance gang! No way!
My how we've all grown up!
Little Kelly( on the left end)
was just 8 years old when we all first started
together & now she's 19 and oh man does that make me start
to feel old! ( And I do have to say, that
she is truly one of the most amazing dancers I've known
in my life! We've even been able to dance together
later on in the Christian Dance Co. & she's choreographed
a couple of dances for my studio) Geeze!

That means its been over 1o years since I've known these girls.
We had such fun times

for a couple of years together at our old dance
studio "Dance One"! :)
From Left to Right we've got : Kelly, Brittany, Kelsey,
Breck, Julie, Karis, Brittany, & Ashley

Thank you all for coming to say "good-bye"!
I'm gonna miss you all a lot!!


4 comments:

Julie said...

You better blog a ton girlie to make up for leaving me! :( I wanna know whats going on in your life and see pics of Cole so we don't miss anything. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed your going away party, it looks like you had a lot of fun.
I hope you guys enjoy life in Arkansas. My family is from there and it's so pretty. You will have to blog a lot and post lots of pics.

Jessica said...

How sweet that they threw you a going away party! That must have been so nice. :) And your hair cut is super cute! You look so grown up, tall and skinny, beautiful, . . . . lookin' gorgeous my friend. :)

Tyra said...

Funner party...worst picture of me ever!!!!!