Tuesday, October 14, 2008

OuR F.h.E

Pumpkin Patch Night @ Mother Natures Farm

This is where we took Cole last year for his first pumpkin picking and also where we got our chickens 3 years ago while getting our pumpkins.

Cole was having a squeal to go get down and run around, but we gotta do the picture thing so Jace just started copying him. I thought it was prety funny. I don't have any pics of the whole Stapley gang that was there, prob. cuz my camera was dying, but all the brothers & their families were there along with the in-laws, so that made it fun too!

Then we stuck him in the middle of the miniature pumpkins and gourds where his cousin Melanie helped pile them in his lap.


He thoroughly enjoyed the game of turning around and putting them back while 3 older cousins piled them back on.

He looks so big here! I can't believe it! on the other side of the corn stalks were roosters that were so funny climbing up into pine trees and crowing! He was laughing so cute at that!

And then off to see the baby chicks! Loved that too!


Game Time Baby!!
After we put Cole down for the night, Jace & I enjoyed some fierce competition of "Speed Uno"!
Jace beat me 2 out of 3 games, but that's prob. because he was bound and determined to beat me this time cuz I smashed he last time we played! Good job honey!

No comments: