Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Through Your Eyes, HIS Light Shines


As I was driving the kids to the park this morning,
I glanced at my face for a moment in the rear view
mirror & noticed that my eyes looked especially bright
this morning; & it made me smile.
Then, it suddenly occured to me.
ANY beauty I have in me is because of HIM & his LIGHT.
Jesus the Christ.

So please, the next time
anyone ever compliments you on how great you look,
  how beautiful or pretty you are, on any quality you have
or something you do well . . .
ACCEPT IT!

Because it is His Light in YOU showing through.
Through your smiling eyes, happy face, or helpful
actions to another.

And any beauty we have or see in this life is owed to Him.
So don't deny it, down play it, or degrade it.

Just graciously say, "Thank You"!






No comments: