Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Look what I found . . .

In the TOILET this morning!

Oh! Grant!
This was a 1st.
I couldn't believe it. I just stood there
with my my hands over my open mouth.
And then, of course I ran & got the camera. :)

Cole used the bathroom this morning &
forgot to close the lid & the bathroom door.
Somehow, Grant just climbed right in & sat down,
because none of his upper half was wet.
 It doesn't surprise me that it would
be Grant because he is our most agile kid.
And he loves to crawl into, through, or under
anything he can.

 He was just enjoying himself. And yet, we are very grateful that he did not topple in head first. That could have turned out very scary. I wasn't upset though, in fact, I kind of laughed at the
craziness of the situation, and then I very calmly & carefully went through the steps with Cole of closing up the bathroom when we're not using it. I know he got it, because he got the look that he gets when he's contemplating something seriously. :)

And Merrill wanted in on the action too!
I had to lock him out of the bathroom with him crying to get in,
 till I could get Grant situated in the empty tub, strip his toilet water
clothes off, clean up the water on the ground, &
get them in the wash.

And course, it was then time to enjoy the real "Bath Time"!
Together!

5 comments:

HILLARY said...

That is HILARIOUS, silly boys they will find water anywhere!

kelgrandy said...

FUNNNNNY! I'm so glad you thought to capture the moment with your camera. Classic picture to one day show a finance :)

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Haha oh my goodness, I love it. He is a good little climber!
Saw your blog through Christie's link...not a stalker :)

Unknown said...

I am glad to know my kids aren't the only one's playing in toilet water!

Found my twins splashing in toilet water 2 weeks ago having a grand ol' time!

Ahhhh.. and so it begins..

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh my gosh!! That is so funny and scary at the same time. That's so great that you took the time to take a picture, cause its definetly priceless:)