Tuesday, June 15, 2010

 Sayings from Coco


Yesterday at the breakfast table Cole says all of the sudden :
                  "Oh! I hear a fly flapping his wings!"

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning as we are putting shoes on to go outside he could hear the birds chirping & says:
                 Cole: "Aaawe (in a sweet voice). It's a baby bird who's sad. "
              Me: "Why is he sad?"
             Cole: "He's scared because he's lost from his mommy."
              Me:  "Oh, no. Really?"
            Cole:  "Yes. We need to go find him & give him a hug."
             Me:  "That's so sweet of you. I think he would like that."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Cole stood on the coffee table today while I was changing a baby he said :
 Coco:  " I am a pillar of God. Like an angel! I want to fly!"
    Me:   "Oh, like an angel?"
  Coco:   "No. Like Buzz Light Year!"
That one made me laugh, because I certainly didn't expect Buzz Light Year to come out of his mouth
at that moment. :) Oh, how quickly they can go from one thing to the next.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He'll say to Jace sometimes as he leaves for work: 
          "Ok. Daddy, love you, go make the monies!
And then when he gets home he'll say to him:
          "Daddy? You all done making the monies!?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A few days ago, he told a total stranger that : 
                   " Mommy had baby brothers in her chest". (As he pats his hands on his chest).
I was slightly embarrased! Just one of the many times I sure that things like that will happen in the future. I guess it made sense to him. I had 2 babies in my tummy before & it prob. looks like it now to him, just slightly higher. ;)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And then there are the sweet moments when he will very softly put one hand on my cheek & say :
                   "Mommy, I love you, you are so pretty." 

                                And he melts my heart!

1 comment: