Sunday, May 2, 2010

April Summary 

1st we had Karis' Birthday, Gen. Conf., & Easter 
all in 1 weekend!

Cole was all into the Easter Bunny this year!Jace got me this beautiful necklace & bracelet set from a quaint antique shop. I love it! It's a heavy piece & very "sparkly"!
Coco & daddy surprised mommy with a fun birthday cake. Ya gotta say the last line of the cake with flare! Mommy OWWWWWWW (as in hot! so funny you guys! :) 
We had a blast with a silly string fight.Cole was so funny about it. Wanted to be the sprayer, not the sprayed.
What spring looks like here in Centerton, AR. - Gorgeous! Gorgeous! 
And - Gorgeous!
(This was all on the same property just up the road from our house)
Now that's what I call "Popcorn popping on the apricot tree!" (although its not an apricot tree.)

Our peach tree & apple tree blossoms in our backyard.

Our backyard dandelions (that's called "macro zoom"!)




 Feeding the geese & fish w/ friends at the pond one block over from our house. 


And we've been working on potty training big time! And he's doing awesome! 


Here's my handy man Jace working on his HUGE attic project. 
Converting it into a spare room/play room/storage/ study area. Bit by bit it'll be floored, insulated, walled, & so forth till its inviting enough to sleep in. :)


My awesome friend Jessica B. from Texas flew in for a fun, extremely rare weekend to spend time with Sharon G. & I. Our girls night out for amazing cheesecake & talking without our handsome hubbies or kiddos. We love ya tons girlie!
And amidst all the events & activities - ya can't forget, last but not least! - The every day, 3 x's a day double up bottle feedings! 

6 comments:

kelgrandy said...

Wow, you got some great pics! Beautiful flowers, fun memories, and a super duper cute one of the twins with their Easter Eggs. Sorry I totally missed your birthday- I had no idea. I hope it was a great day for you. It looks like you got 100% SPOILED :)

Tatum said...

Happy Birthday Karis! Your boys are so cute! Love the silly sting fight!

Chelsey Howard said...

Happy Birthday!! That is so fun that your friend came to visit you!! And Holy cow, it is so amazingly gorgeous where you live!!! It must be so fun to take walks and see all these gorgeous plants and trees. I love the picture of you feeding both the boys:) You are super mom!

Tyra said...

your boys are getting so big!!! We really want to come out and see you guys sometime..yknow since we fly for free and all..what is the closest airport

Jessica said...

Cute birthday pictures! You are such a pretty girl and very photogenic me thinks. ;) Your boys are getting so big so fast! It makes me sad I didn't see them as babies more! But I'm glad I at least got to come out for a quick visit! It was so nice to get to visit! Miss you!

Homer Family said...

Karis your family is getting so big. I can't wait to see the little ones in person. Hope you had a great birthday.