Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Body Art . . .

Recently, over a period of a few days, Cole went on a
"Body Art Spree!"

Fortunately, this is not permanent marker! Whew!
Cole & I were playing in the garage & I ran back
inside to get something & by the time I came back
out this is what I found. The little rascal!
To Coles right is a large mirror that
we frequently let him draw on with
dry erase marker & we've never had
a problem with him drawing on himself
till then. And he also drew on his little
tike's car & probably a couple of other toys, too.
He's a fast one!


And this one is furniture marker.
I believe I was in the shower
while he did this one.
Thought that one was well hidden
but obviously not!


Can't miss the back side! :)
Its moments like this when ya just gotta laugh!

8 comments:

Shauna said...

LOL! Thanks for the laugh!
Hope you have a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ HUGS ♥

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

Oh that is funny! I love how you edited the pictures with the leaves. So funny.

*Becky* said...

LOL. I love how you put leaves in the picture! Very creative. It almost looked like he was wearing a loin cloth

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

that's freakin hilarious! Summer used to do that too. sucks when it's a sharpie and then on your walls and wood furniture.

Chelsey Howard said...

Hey at least he's drawing on himself and not your walls:) And that is why I never get to shower, well one of the many reasons:)

Unknown said...

Hey Karis,
This is Stephanie Bodhaine Deaver. Thanks so much for the Christmas card. Your babies are adorable and I can't believe how skinny you are for having just had twins! Time goes by so fast! It's been so long since we've talked. I feel so bad I haven't been better about keeping in touch. I promise I'll do better! How do you like Arkansas? Jeremy and I are living in Texas right now but he just finished grad school and got a job at a hospital in North Carolina so we will be moving there in a few months. I'm so excited. We have so much to catch up on. I want to hear more about how you are...You must write me back or call me sometime. My phone number is (940) 300-0155!
Hope to hear from you soon!
love,
Stephanie

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

AHH Karis, Steph sent me your blog address, it's Aimee (Bodhaine) Henderson! I was so excited to see your Christmas card and find your blog! It has been years! You have a beautiful family and look so happy! I live in NC with my husband Russ and 4 yr old daughter Savannah! We adopted her in June and are waiting to be sealed to her this spring! My email is russ.aimee@gmail.com and my blog is hendersonsations.blogspot.com, check it out! I would love to here from you and find out where Breck is! Love you!

Jessica said...

Awesome. Love it! I like the little leaves you added for your baby's privacy too. ;) Just yesterday I caught Ezra in our pantry getting into a box of markers so I know our time is coming for his own body art experiences. Hope you are well!