Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Count Down Is On Baby!!


Anytime now! We are almost 35 1/2 wks. & just
holding our breathe!
We found out at our Dr. appt. yesterday
that I'm almost dilated to a 4 & baby
A's head is down very low.
So things should move along pretty quick
once we get going - yea!
Baby A weighs 5 lbs. 8 oz. & Baby B weighs
5 lbs. 5 oz. So they are looken good right now.
I'm slowing waaay down, but still doing pretty darn good
considering all, except my poor ugly kankles that just keep
on growing & growing. Not fun. They're pretty uncomfortable to
say the least. I didn't get any swelling at all with Cole, but our Dr.
says its a lot more common for that to happen with twins.
Everything checks out pretty good with me & the babies, but because
my doctor is a bit concerned about my excessively swollen
feet, he said, Ok. which day next week would you like
to be induced? We liked Sept. 1st since that would be an easy day to
remember, but if we
haven't gone into labor on our own by this coming Monday (which would
almost be surprising according to our Dr. & Jace),
then I'll go in to have the membranes striped that day to get labor jump
started with in a matter of hours hopefully.
So, the latest these boys will make their arrival is next Tues.
Sept. 1st!
Wish us luck!
And prayers are always welcomed too! :)

7 comments:

HILLARY said...

So much fun, I'm glad you are still hanging in there. You are so positive about all of it! We are so excited for you and wish we could be there! But you will do great! Love you and GOOD LUCK!

Dawn K said...

I hope you don't have to have the membranes stripped and that it all goes naturally for you! Just think, you are almost halfway there!

Tyra said...

dang, time has sure flown by for those twins..im really excited for you. My friend that had her twin girls last may, as soon as she was dialated to a four she was in to have those babies so you could be really soon. Good luck with everything..and is Breanna preggers or what??

De Anne said...

That is so exciting. I can't wait to meet these sweet babies!

*Becky* said...

Good luck!!! And i'll definitely pray that you have a complication free delivery! I'm excited to see pictures of them whenever you're ready!!

Chelsey Howard said...

How exciting!!! I'm so glad that both you and the babies are doing good:) I can't wait to see their darling pictures:) Good luck with everything, you'll do great:)

Jessica said...

I'm wondering if you have already had your twins, as I leave you this message. You have been on my mind non stop for the past few days! It sounds like you and babies are doing as good as can be, so I hope their deliveries follow that trend! You are in our prayers!