Monday, August 3, 2009

Backyard Critters . . .


Some are so cute & cuddly looking . . .




And some not so much at ALL!!That thing did not want to die! Kinda scary when a snake
starts striking at you!
It took Jace & I, 2 shovels, & many stabs at it to get the
job done! We did not want that thing coming back around!
Jace did the hard part (good job babe!) & I held the sucker down
with the shovel.
That snake was almost 4 ft. long!
We now have snake repellent in our yard!


And some are just harmless & funny looken!



We also had a little turtle pass by the other day too, on our
way out to church. Cole sure loved him, but I don't think
the turtle did since he just covered up & hissed at him (which I didn't know turtles do).

We sure get quite the variety out here! and we love it! - Most of the time! :)

2 comments:

HILLARY said...

I bet the other critters are fun for Cole... just maybe not the huge snake!

Nicole said...

Hey... we've had all those critters in our yard, too! =)