Wednesday, August 5, 2009

8 Months

or

32 Weeks




Less than 6 wks left to go maximum! We just saw my doctor
yesterday & told us that it's very common for twins
to come at 36 weeks. So, wow! Less than 4 wks possibly!
We are def. on the count down!
My doctor says everything looks great & I'm measuring
@ 38 wks which is considered full term for one baby.
From this point on I will see the doctor once a wk. were
they hook me up to fetal monitors for stress testing on the
babies & for contractions to make sure the babies
are still active & well.
Each twin now weighs about 4 lbs. & will easily
gain another in the next 2 weeks.
That's a lot of baby in there!
So, I'm def. feel'n it now!
I'm still so blessed to be able to do & get done what
I am doing, but I now get extremely tired pretty quick,
don't sleep well at night, have kankles from water retention
(so ugly!), & everything is either sore, tight, or popping out of place.
And I'm very rapidly growing out of everything!
But! other than that, I'm doing great considering all!
Really!
I'm just so grateful I'm not on bed rest at all!
(I do have to take a nap or rest everyday now though,
but it feels great to do so!)
Lots to do & so little time left!

7 comments:

De Anne said...

I think you look amazing for having so much baby in you. You are nothing but baby. Good luck with the next 2-6 weeks.

Jonny and Brittany said...

You look great!!! Can't wait to see pics of these babies!!!

*Becky* said...

You Do look great!!! Congrats again. I am just so very excited for you and your little family. Hope everything goes as planned and well for you in the next few weeks

Tyra said...

you look amazing!!! I can't wait to see pictures of the little lovers ...is your family going to come out to visit and help?? you are definetly going to have your hands full...but you are such a good mom you will be able to handle it. My sis-inlaws friend just gave birth to triplets..so pretty crazy. I guess be grateful you only have two in there. hahahaha

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

Are you bloody kidding me right now you are ALL belly! You look AMAZING!

Unknown said...

We are good friends of Preston and Hillary's and I just found out that we are having TWINS too!
I love looking at your blog.
You look amazing. Good luck!

Chelsey Howard said...

You dont look like your retaining water at all. You seriously look amazing!!! I can't believe that you only have 4 wks left!! It seems like you just found out you were having twins!! Good luck:)