Thursday, March 12, 2009

The beginning of the bump & Strawberry pie . . .

11 weeks baby! So here we go!
I'm showing much sooner with this one that I did with Cole.
They always say
you will with the rest of your babies than with your first & it's true. I had people at 5 months that couldn't tell I was pregnant & I always thought, come on, you've got to be kidding me! Well I don't think that'll be the case this time around. And good!
Cuz I either want to look totally pregnant or not at all, non of
this inbetweener stuff.



I love strawberry pie! I haven't made a pie from scratch in quite some time! It took awhile but it was fun! I added a little "touch of Irish" to the top for good luck. :) And then we had our friends the Gosneys over to help us eat it since that is the pie pan that they gave to us as a house warming gift when we first moved here. It's hand made from Silver Dollar City in Branson Missouri; a favorite touring spot of theirs that we are def. going to try out.

10 comments:

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

cute prego pic. You'll have to keep documenting for us here in AZ. And that pie looks pretty tastey! Way to go on makin it from scratch.

Chelsey Howard said...

Wow, I can't believe you made it from scratch! It looks awesome! That is so funny. I am the same way when I 'm pregnant. I hate feeling like I just look fat. No people, there's actually a baby in there! Anyway, you look so cute! And I need an orange blossom candle too. they smell so dang good, and so close to the real thing.

Shauna said...

awww... you are beautiful :) ♥ Hugs!

Julie said...

You look so cute Karebear!! I am so sad I can't be there. :( I saw that I missed your call earlier today, things are still crazy at work. Did you leave a message? I will have to go check I haven't had time and I just got home an hour ago. I swear girlie one of these days we will both be prego together and sit around and eat strawberry pie all day and laugh out our banking days. :)

Varney Family said...

You look adorable. You're only a few weeks behind my sister Sonja :) We'd love some of that pie over here too. You are quite talented!

Meggie said...

CONGRATS on the 2nd baby!!! By the way this is you old roomie, Megan!!

*Becky* said...

Congrats on the second baby!! Glad I found your blog! your little family is adorable

Tyra said...

You look really cute, it sucks that I will probly never get to see your baby. we are for sure moving on the 8 of april..

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

Aww Karis, look at your little tummy! So stinkin' fun for you guys! Your pie looks DELISH! That is one of our fave pies around here!

Tatum said...

Oh you are too cute! I'm so excited for you to have two. It's crazy but worth it!

That pie looks too good.. yum! :)