Monday, September 15, 2008

The Latest On Our . . . .

At 16 Months . . .

The second he stacks those blocks . . . well . . .they never saw it coming to 'em!

EaTiNg . . .

It all starts out so nice, using a fork correctly and all!


And then . . .
The hands go in!

Hey, at least he ate it all. And he did it all by himself!



He thought it was hillarious that I stuck him in the middle of all his stuffed animals. He likes to gather up a few in the middle of his grib & then fling them everywhere ( He doens't actually sleep with all those in his crib - waaay too many!).

But none comes even close to "Bunny"!

Gotta have Bunny! The poor ratty thing! I've tried to introduce a new "favorite", but to no avail. I'd be in deep you know what if I lost that thing!


Just his size!


The coolest kid on the block!


So happy in his element . . .Water, squeeling, & teething!

He wanted to take his sippy in the tub with him. ok.



A new fave! Flushing the toilet, lifting the lid, & sticking his hand in the twirling water. I wonder what little toys or puzzle pieces we have missing already? Hmmmm . . . whadda ya think?

And yes, he has figured out how to escape out the front door. He also thinks that his lil set of old keys we gave him, will help him unlock the door and get out. Hey, he's seen us use the keys, so why wouldnt it work for him? It's the cutest thing to see him stand on his tippy toes and try to reach for a part of the door handle that has a screw or hole in it and him try with all his might to get it unlocked.

Another new Fave! CoLoRiNg!

I saw him trying to scribble on a folder of mine a couple weeks ago, so on a Sunday afternoon, I got out a box of crayons I had hid away and let him have at it.


And he really loved it! So now he loves to color, and try to eat the crayons too, of course. I can't believe we are already putting "drawings" up on our fridge. No way! He's still my baby!



Coles getting his "groove on" with his singing "baby Tad" frog. I absolutely LoVe seeing him start to dance to music now whenever he hears music and take his little hands in a fist, and move his arms up and down and bounce up and down. Such a cutie pie!


Such a cute innocent face! - Ha!


The Mud Monster! (Thank heavens that's not the other brown stuff)

I brought him outside with me to "help" feed the chickens one of these mornings after those huge monsoon storms and he just happily enjoyed playing in the mud.

I wasn't planning on giving him a bath that morning, but . . .


And here he is trying to bring it in the house with him. Uh, not quite kiddo!

Well, all in all, we still love our "lil Monster" so very, very much! He's alot of work & alot of fun!
We love you CoCo!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a cute little boy!!!!
It's exciting when they start doing all kinds of new things.
Hopefully he will keep the coloring on the paper and not your walls, that's always fun to clean up.

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

He still reminds me of Summer. They are mud lovin, water lovin, animal lovin, dance lovin, I want to do it myself Monsters! What's not to love?

Jessica said...

I haven't checked out blogs for almost 2 months, but I'm glad I just checked yours! These pictures of Cole are so priceless! You are so good to do all this! How fun and adorable little Cole is.