Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mommys Little Helper. . .

The Laundry . . .

Every time Cole hears me open the laundry doors, he comes runnen! So now he Loves to throw in a few shirts, close the door, and of course, push the buttons!



The Office . . .

After tearing through the camera case, He wants to help by "putting it back". So he sits there for 5 minutes trying to put the lense cap back on.



The Dishes . . .

Cole also comes a runnen when he hears me doing dishes. He has discovered he can CLIMB! Note: these dishes are clean!



The Pantry . . .

If I ever leave the pantry doors open, I'm in for a surprise usually! We've been working on the "Clean up, clean up" song. So this entailed Cole putting back about 2 straws and mom all the rest. It's all good though, we're learning! that's what counts, right?



Then . . .

Look mom! I helped stack the baby food for you! (Was pulled out & stacked by Cole. A new favorite, to stack or line stuff up!)

So . . .
when does that stage of your kid being efficient when helping really start, and the age when its no longer "fun" to help end? Or does it?!
Note . . .
All of these "helping activities" were done with in a couple of days of eachother. SO I take it I'm in for a real treat these next few years! Gotta love it!

2 comments:

Julie said...

He's so cute and he's getting SO BIG! I can't believe how much he's grown. We have to get together!!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

isn't funny how your defenition of "help" their's is soooo different!