Monday, July 14, 2008

Entering TODDLERHOOD: The "I Do It!" Stage

Just couldn't waite for mom to get me some graham crackers, so I'll just take the whole thing with me! Love them Graham Crackers!

Moms Story: So the other day I had my visiting teachers over; Cole had just woken from his nap so I gave him a piece of graham cracker which he was happily eating til he decided for some odd reason that he didn't want it so he stood there and pushed out of his mouth the half eaten crackers onto the carpet. Strange cuz he'd never done that before, so I said, "I think he's showing off for you guys". Then he decides to take the rest of his graham cracker and smash it in his fists while on my lap all over Mommy's white pants which Exploded everywhere! One of my V.T.'s said, "Wow, I've never seen a graham cracker explode like that before!"

Then . . .its lunch time!
So here's Coles first encounter with Spaghetti O's & boy did he Love 'em!

And Coles baby spoon just wasn't good enough to eat with, so he kept pointing to my spoon.
He was already such a mess that finally I gave in and let him have it.
And he would not let me feed it to him! Basically, he ended up sucking the sauce off the spoon, but hey, Cole did it "all by himself'!

Such A happy camper!

What a cute messy face!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool job with the blog Karisita! Thanks for the praise on the dinner - this old cat has some skills for somefin'. Love you. Jace

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness, those are the cutest Spaghetti O's pictures ever! Classic! You are such a nice mom to let him make such a fun mess. :) We've got to get our boys together some day. I think they'd have lots of fun getting into trouble together. :) Innocent trouble of course.

Jessica said...

Ok, my computer is very slow, so your title picture just came up and it is beautiful! I love it! So sweet. Cute family. We might have to copy you when we have our family trip to Oceanside, CA in a few weeks. When do we get to see and hear about your trip to San Diego? Don't worry, I know you are busy and who am I to talk; my blog is months behind! It just looks like you took some great pics there! Love ya!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

I havent' tried the spaghetti O's yet. but it looks like a good time :)