Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Cousin Emry!

My niece Emry at her Birthday party at Amazing Jakes! July 8th



Cole with his older cousin Summer trying to help him sit down and be safe!




Cole & Mom on the carousel. Wheeeeeeee!


AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! (Cole screaming). Having loads of fun in the kiddie zone!


Although Coles face doesnt show the expression of his excitement, he really does love these things. He cracks us up how on rides or the swings he is straight faced, so we figure he must not care for it, but when we take him off, he has a fit. Funny guy! Hard to tell when he likes some things. And other times, he lets us know for sure what he likes or doesnt like!


He loved being about to run and crawl all around the big blocks with a bunch of other kids.


I just love this expression on his face! Prob. bcuz I've never captured it before. It's like he's saying "Hey, back away from my truck and my lady!(cousin Tatum)". It's such a different and grown up look. My baby's becoming a little boy(kinda sad)!


Crashing in front of the T.V. with Dad, watching Baby Einstien at the end of a busy party night!




2 comments:

Jessica said...

This picture with Cole and his daddy is so cute! I love pictures like this. You are so good to capture these moments. Miss ya!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Glad you guys could come, it was fun.