Friday, April 9, 2010

So Far Today . . . . 

I've been puked on twice (down my arm & on my pants),

Peed on once,

And delt with poopy diapers or messes (due to the twins of course & Coles potty training) 7 x's today. 

I think I'm pretty sane still.Especially since this was all before 2pm today.

Needless to say, I'm def. looking forward to our Temple trip tomorrow to Oklahoma City without
any kiddos in tote. :)

And if you need a little pick me up or reminder of how to smile, here's a song we've been singing
at our house quite frequently these last few days since I taught Cole the nursey song "Smiles". 

"If you chance to meet a frown, do not let it stay.
Quickly turn it upside down & smile that frown away!"
"No one likes a frowny face, change it for a smile.
Make the world a better place, by smiling all the while!"

9 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

You really are amazing Karis!! I can't imagine having three kids being so young! You deserve some time off! I hope you enjoy your temple time...:)

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

Poor Karis! I don't know how you do it. Call me if you just want to drop the twins or Cole or both off with me. You need a break!

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

I feel ya on the puke and diaper situation. It gets tedious sometimes but isn't the best!! :) Yeah for the temple trip. We are going on a date tonight and I feel so excited. Yeah for wonderful husbands!

HILLARY said...

Keep up the smiling girl! You do a great job handling all 3!
Oh ps can't wait to see you soon!

kelgrandy said...

OH. MY. LAWS. Why didn't you call me? What a day! I hope the temple trip was 100% relaxing and fulfilling.

Seriously Karis, I just live right around the corner. CALL ME! I can come help.

Chelsie said...

Karis. Seriously you are so awesome. AWESOME.

I'm happy for your break, you so deserve it.

Chelsey Howard said...

Ha ha, I love that song!! Great reminder, I think I'll start singing it around my house:) I hope the potty training get's easier. I'm about to start potty training Lilly, but I keep putting it off, cause I dread it:(

*Becky* said...

You amaze me! I'm pretty sure I would have gone insane by then! I forgot about that song! Yay now I'll have to use it. I hope the potty training goes well

Jessica said...

Love it! Oh my goodness, you are a good, patient mamma! Ha ha! Love the positive example you are!