Friday, April 2, 2010

Our Crazy Little "Things"

 All 3 of them!
It was quite the task to try &  get 3 little Things to all be sitting up & at least looking the same way.

My mom had gotten these for the boys for Christmas & their all to the stage where they can all wear them now.

Even though these boys can be "wild things" at times, we are sure glad their all ours, cuz these little things also bring lots of smiles & laughs & love into our lives. :)


And it all started with this Thing 1 right here.
 

9 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Cute:) I love the shirts:) Getting pictures with all the kids looking and smiling would literally be a miracle! But the best pic. are usually the crazy ones:)

De Anne said...

Love those T's. Such cute boys!

Lauren and Josh said...

Karis! This is Lauren Doyle, well, not Doyle anymore, but still me! Your little guys are so cute! They just have that "Oh my gosh, what a sweetie" look about them. How have you been? It has been years and years! You and your adorable family seem very happy and I'm so happy for you!

Chelsie said...

OH MY GOODNESS I WANT TO DO THIS! So cute!

*Becky* said...

those pictures are so darling! I can't believe how big your twins are getting!! And their blue eyes are amazing

Mary said...

a few blue wigs and you have Halloween covered!

Heidi Weber said...

Karis- you have an adorable family! Is your maiden name Wold? Did you go to Rick's College? If so I'm Heidi Weber (formerly Cross). Drop me a line (weberhm@ldschurch.org)

Tyra said...

oh they are so cute....i wish that are boys could play together..how far is the airport from your house....

Sherri @ Dude I Made It said...

Hillary gave me your blog address. Your boys are too cute and looking so grown up. It's fun to "see" you guys. Hope you are well!
Sherri