Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baby Faces

Twin A @ 28 weeks


In the 2nd pic, baby A is making a face bcuz I was rolled over to my side on my left to try & get a clear shot of baby B & boy does he hate it! Cuz he's getting sat on by his brother. :)

In the 3rd pic, Baby A's face and arm/fist are to the left of the pic & baby B's feet, toes, & legs are all in Baby A's face! :0
Getting crowded in there! No wonder why baby A hates it when I'm on my left side - He's getting kicked in the face.


And here's Twin B @ 28 weeks

The technician tried & tried to get a good shot of his face, but as you can see he was
all balled up with his knee in his face. So you get to see the back of his head, ear, shoulder, & knee! I guess he's a little camera shy. :)


2 comments:

Tyra said...

that is freaking cute!!!!! I hope that someday we will be in AZ at the same time so I can see them!!!!

Chelsey Howard said...

that is so funny:) Your babies are gonna be so tiny cause there's no more room in your tiny body:) I am so excited to see pictures of them:) It wont be too long till you have 4 boys demanding all your attention:)