Monday, June 29, 2009

Still Alive . . .


Yes, we are still alive! We've been blowing & going this past month with traveling, family in town, projects, & ward events, but are now staying put getting ready for the twinners. Just over 2 months to go max before they are here! Yikes! times is flying! Plenty of posts are soon coming everybody! The twins are still doing well & growing my belly fast! Still feeling pretty good, just get tired a lot quicker these days & am slowing down a little bit, but still doing pretty darn good!

3 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

I can't believe you only have 2 months left!! Crazy:) I'm glad your doing good! I hate how tired I feel when I'm pregnant, you have my sympathy.

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

Yahoo! So exciting for you please post some belly pics!

Tyra said...

How is arkansas treating you?? Im sad that are kids dont get to play together..I really miss AZ..how about you??