Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cole Words . . .
On the Left - The real word = On the Right - How Cole says it
I love toddler words, their too funny!
These are too cute not to write down before he doesn't talk this way anymore.




Fish = ish

Shark = whale, whale

Any large fish = whale, whale

Whale = whale

Finding Nemo = Dory

Bath = bat

Cheese = eese

Please = pees

Peas = eese
(as you can imagine, these three are hard)

Thank You = tayt tou

More = mo or ma

Mom/Mama = mama
(More and Mom are the same... just can't get enough of Mom!)

Dad = Da (sometimes Dat)

Yes = no (will sign yes correctly though)


no = no


Truck = carck

Meow = ow, ow

Candy = dee

Banana = nana

Bubble = bubboo

All done = done, done

I'm sure there are more he says in funny ways, but there are plenty that he does say right & adds to his vocabulary daily. Even though he doesn't talk a ton, he understands everything we say to him & is a little smarty pants at figuring
out how things work quickly.

We love our cute little Coco who is growing up so fast!

8 comments:

Shauna said...

CUTE! Thanks for sharing :)
♥ HUGS ♥

Jonny and Brittany said...

So cute!!!

Wiltbank said...

Well,I have to gratulate first for the twins. I am so excited too!
I can not tell how happy I was when I read your little story!
I wanted to call you up right away, but then I realized that I don't know your number and stuff!
It is crazzy!!!!! We are so happy for you.
Cole is getting so big, he is a big boy now. Berlyn started to say a few words too, but she mostly says hungarian words. I am so surpirsed that she talks kind of early.
Ok, I better go, i am still in shocked! We love you, say hi to Jace for us!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

good idea to write em down. I wish i did more of that.

Chelsey Howard said...

Cute, I love how little kids talk and that only there moms can understand what they are asking for:) So sweet:)

Mary said...

I love all the new words! This is such a fun stage. David is climbing out of his bed now though... think I could skip that one.

*Becky* said...

My favorite is bubble! That is so cute!! I love watching little kids language develop

Stephanie said...

Hi stranger! This is Stephanie Bodhaine Deaver... It's been a few years! I got your blog from Breck cause we are friends on facebook. Your page is so cute and your family is adorable! How far is Arkansas from Texas cause that's where my husband and I live now? Anyway, I don't have a blog so you should write me back at sdeaver08@yahoo.com! I'd love to get back in touch!