Friday, February 13, 2009

How Cole Told Daddy . . .







Ta Da! Yep! Numero Dos is on the way! And we are sooo excited!
We are due at the very end of September & are 6 weeks along or 8
if you go by the 40 week pregnancy rule.
We will be happy with either or just as long as the baby
is healthy & strong.
Just for the record, for some reason I keep thinking & feeling like
it might be a girl, but we shall see! Any bets?
I had so much fun surprising Jace with the news. He had
actually come home early from work to beat the ice storm
headed in a few weeks ago so I was rushing to get it finished for
him so I could say, " You've got to come see what Cole did
to our bathroom earlier today!". And it worked!
Jace was def. surprised & elated! He later said he had to
read it a couple times before he got it bcuz he was
confused at first as to why there where pics of him &
his younger brothers all over the mirror. We enjoyed
looking at it for a week, I think to help make it more real.
So far, I've only experienced slight nausea, very frequented
trips to the restroom, & trouble feeling like I could never
get enough air in (which I'm told from the Dr.s is common).
Which lasted for about 2 weeks til I couldn't take it anymore
because it was draining me constantly trying to stay calm
from not feeling like I was suffocating, that I asked Jace for a
priesthood blessing the other day & the next morning I could
breath completely normal. I am so grateful for the priesthood
in my home! Thank you again honey!

9 comments:

HILLARY said...

We are excited for you! Yeah for number 2!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Exciting! by the way I tried to call you today, sounds like you gave me Jace's number instead of yours. anyway call me.

Chelsey Howard said...

How exciting!! Congradulations. That's fun that they will be close in age:) I'm glad everything is okay with you and that you got a blessing:)

Nicole said...

So I'm sure you'll be surprised to see my comment here -- I was on the Gosney's blog and saw yours, so I hope you don't mind that I checked it out... Anyway, CONGRATS on the baby news. Very exciting. Let us know if we can help at all.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting for you guys. I remember feeling like I couldn't breath with Preston and Katherine, it was very annoying but it went away eventually.

Leavitts said...

Congratulations!!
Michael and Barbara Leavitt

Tyra said...

How freaken exciting!! Congrats you guys..

Jonny and Brittany said...

Congratulations!!!! How exciting!

Tatum said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome news!! Can't wait to know what you're having.