Thursday, August 14, 2008

Innocent?!

Soooo . . . . I don't even remember how he got a hold of a brand new roll of paper towels but I think I was cleaning. So after I realize its a little too quite in the front room, I walk in to see Cole had unraveled the entire roll! Spread across the whole family room. By this point he was playing with something else, but I guess he wanted to show me how cool it was that he had unraveled the whole thing & ran over to play in it.


As you can see, he thought it was the greatest! Like, "look what I did Mom"! Sometimes I wonder why I even try & clean up after him during the day, I should just wait til the dust settles when he is peacefully sleeping like an angel. *sigh*

But who could get mad at a sweet face like that? So I figured, might as well make it a "kodak moment".

3 comments:

HILLARY said...

Oh Coco! That's awesome, don't you love how the think they're helping!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Nothin like a good ol fashion toddler mess! I too wonder why I even bother to clean up.

Jessica said...

Oh that's funny. Other than the kitchen mess, I usually don't clean up after him until he is in bed, but that works for me since Chris isn't home yet anyway. Good job for making it a Kodak moment. :) Someday when he is big you will miss those "messes". :)