Saturday, August 16, 2008


In The Dog House

"What A cute little puppy! Lets take him home! He's a keeper!"

~ Oh, if only having kids were as easy as picking out a puppy at the pet store!

This actually was Coles first trip to the Pet Store! He got to check out all the lil hamsters, rats, mice, Ginny pigs, rabbits, cats, fishes, birds, snakes, lizards, frogs, & turtles too!
This was as fun a trip for Jace & I as it was for Cole because he loves animals & it was fun to see his excitement. And honestly, I kinda felt like a kid again in there & totally enjoyed sticking Cole in the dog houses, which he thought was pretty funny.


Those little water turtles are actually fast lil buggers, but I caught one to show Cole! But don't tell! I don't think your suppose to pick 'em up. Oh well, we had fun! I mean, you'd have to check the one you'd want to buy anyway, right?!


Trying to catch them 'lil fishies with his bare hands! -Not quite successful; maybe next time!




2 comments:

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

So did you guys get a dog?

Chase & Tricia said...

Hi Karis! I'm glad to have found your blog! I didn't know you started a dance studio! That is so great. It is way fun. Your little toddler is adorable!!