Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Compass Dance Studio - Spring Recital 2008
"My Girls!"

Some of my dance girls at their last Saturday practice at the studio before the Recital

"My Tumblers!"

These are the "Tumbling Tiggers"

And yes, they def. bounce around!

I love their smiles and enthusiasm!

This was prob. their favorite move!

The "Teeny Ballerinas"

Intro. to Ballet

Danced to : "Ive Been This Way Before" by, Neal Diamond


The "Rocken' Cowgirls"

Intro. to Jazz

Danced to: "Man! I Feel Like A Woman!" by, Shania Twain

The "Sparkling Ballerinas"
Beg. Ballet
Danced to: "Weeping" by, Josh Groban
Take A Bow!
Saying Good Bye!
This was the closing recital for the studio since I will be going back to school this fall to finish my degree.
Also featured(in the baseball caps) . . .
The "Diva Queens"
Intermediate Jazz
Danced to: "I Don't Dance" by, High School Musical II
I'm gonna miss all my students! I love you all! You guys did a fantastic job on your performance!
Keep On Dancing!!

1 comment: