Saturday, May 10, 2008

Birthdays Galore!!


Lots of Birthdays goin on 'round here!!


Practically sisters! Julie & I have known each other our entire lives. Seriously!
We share the exact same birthdays, middle names,
danced together & our moms are best friends too!
So, Happy Birthday to us! Way back on April 3rd.
Having a B-day lunch together with the moms & sisters at Nandos.
Coles having a hay day with his cousin Tatums new birthday toy at her 1st birthday party last night. She turned one on May 7th, which makes Cole & Tatum only 4 days apart! Can't get much closer than that!

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY COUSIN TATUM!
She sure LOVED that cake!
All the Jenkins ladies (& my grandma Evi visiting from California) at the great restaurent Maggianos in Scottsdale for my Dad & sister Brecks Birthdays. My dads was April 30th & Brecks was on May 2nd. If you've never been to Maggianos, then I highly recommend it! Its best to go with a group and do it family style platters, including a 3 course gourmet italian meal. We were stuffed to the gills!
At Red Robin with my family for my Birthday Dinner on April 3rd. My parents gave me this most beautiful picture personally signed by Greg Olson with a personal message to me on the back! I love it! He does signings every so often & he used to be in my parents ward years ago, so my parents got me the sweet hookups!

My younger sister Breck & I at my B-Day dinner. We had lots of fun!




1 comment:

Tyra said...

Nice, those are some great pictures of your sisters and mom. Happy mothers day late!!!!!