Wednesday, April 13, 2011

195 Dresses



This was so fun for me to come across this on our church websites
 main page while going there to listen to our latest
 General Conference talks while I fold mounds of laundry
 (extremely exciting, I know! ;)
She's from my hometown, good 'ol Mesa, Arizona! And perhaps
related to one of my good friends who's maiden name is the
 same last name as this cute girl.
What an amazing & great idea! How wonderful to have so many
beautiful & modest options all in one place for hardly anything!
And they also show the prom dates
eating at one of my all time
favorite restaurents in Mesa just about 3 miles up the road
from where I grew up - Tia Rosa's! Their Stuffed Chicken Quesadillas
are my fave!
I certainly remember those days back in high school of searching
for a modest prom dress for hours, that fit right, & for the right price.
Not as easy as it sounds, so what a blessing to so many girls
& their moms, too!
Fun stuff!

2 comments:

De Anne said...

What a great project. We have collected several modest dresses over the years and have tried to figure out how to allow others to use them too! We may need to borrow this idea in the local area.

Heather @ Raising Memories Blog said...

I saw this too, and thought it was such a great idea! Wish it was around in my area when I was younger! :) That's fun that she's from your hometown!

I just found your blog through mormon.org (just incase you're wondering where the random commenter came from ;)

~Heather