Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ranch for Lunch



So at lunch this afternoon, when Cole is coming to to the table
to eat, he sees what's for lunch & asks,
"Are we having RANCH for lunch!?"
(Which, if I let him, he would thoroughly enjoy such
a lunch since he loves to dip any food that can be dipped into it. :)
And silly mommy says,
"No, its actually New England Clam Chowder".
And Cole immediately says,
"I don't like it."
So I realized my mistake, & quickly corrected it by stating,
"Well, actually there's ranch in it, that's why it looks like ranch!"
And then we're good!
So, lesson learned, at this stage, it's all in how ya sell it!
And it works wonders!

4 comments:

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

So funny! I thought it was ranch in the picture! I tell Zack everything he eats is chicken. Whatever works!

Unknown said...

Nice one.

We have a ketchup lover over here so we sometimes have to be creative and let him dip what he wants to dip!

She Loves The Color Pink said...

haha love it!

Hoffman Family said...

I will you whatever works! It was really nice to have you over thursday. Sorry if I seemed stressed! Hopefully next time we can play outside.