Sunday, December 12, 2010

Santas Firetruck



Yesterday, our small towns firetruck was going through the neighborhoods
honking its horns real loud to spread some Christmas cheer.
They had Santa with them & were stopping at homes & handing out little
goody bags to the little kiddos that came outside to see the commotion.
When I saw the firetruck at our neighbors house across the street,
I was worried something happened to one of their kids,
till their mom came out with the camera & Santa jumped off
the side of the truck.
So I grabbed Cole & ran outside with him to wait till
they came back around.
When Santa asked Cole what he wanted for Christmas,
he was so cold he couldn't answer, so of course I told Santa; cars! (What else would it be?!)
The temps were somewhere in the 30's.
And unfortunately, that little snippet of film was all Jace could get since the memory
card was full. I need to be quicker at clearing it off. Especially since I take tons of pics so often. :)
All in all, Cole thought it was great!

2 comments:

Hoffman Family said...

Brendon loved it and talked about it all day! Makes me love living here!

HILLARY said...

That is so fun that Santa came through your neighborhood. And of course you look super cute just sitting around your house!