Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Choose-This-Day

This short video message from President Eyring was a wonderful
help & reminder to me today to know that even though I may
only be able to do few things to serve outside my home,
I know that I am doing the most important work right now
that the Lord would have do with in the walls of my own
home by serving my family daily.
And that hard as things seem today,
if I choose to serve the Lord this day,
they will be better in the next day.

(Click on "Choose This Day" to view video clip)

Choose-This-Day


I choose JOY this day!

I pray that it may uplift you as well!

2 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

What a wonderful reminder! I always am down on myself for not serving outside of my home, but my husband reminded me that serving in the home is so important and that if you have a church calling or do your visiting teaching that that is also serving. BTW you look amazing!! I can't believe you have twins!!

Jessica said...

I love this post. This is why I am grateful to have you as a friend. Thanks. I wish we were closer!

And your twins are so adorable and it makes me sad they are growing so fast and I haven't seen them yet! I want to come out to Arkansas!