Friday, May 15, 2009


My 6 pic . . .

Here's the 6th picture in my 6th folder.


This was in April of 2006 ( b4 any kiddos) on our trip to Texas
to visit our friends the Broughs (pre-kiddos) & the Gosneys came down too(dating @ the time, almost engaged, & married now). We spent an afternoon going through really awesome small town shops. We had a blast! Back when Jace called me "Brownie" since I'd recently dyed my hair a light brown, which was darker than I'd ever done before & had fun with it.

I was tagged by my sister-in-law Hillary, so the 6 people I tag are . . .
Breanna G., Julie B., Sharon G., Mary S., Sandra S., & Chelsey H.
Have fun!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow,that seems so long ago! I remember that store and that fun weekend we all had together. Time has sure flown by! You are cute as a brownie and as a blonde. :)